Friday, March 9, 2007

my car (update)

(fyi- my car is being 100% covered by saturn. yeah! thanks for the prayers.)


sorry to finally post and then have it be this self-serving, but i want to ask anyone who reads this to pray that saturn will pay for my car to be fixed. long story short, i don't keep records of my oil changes (big mistake apparently) and now that my engine is blown on a year old car, they are trying to use my lack of proof to say i didn't take proper care of my car and want me to pay for the engine and labor. well, the guy at the dealer is going to try to fight for me to have to only pay labor costs or nothing at all. since this car is a year old, i think it's ridiculous that i should have to pay anything, and I really don’t need the headache of fighting with customer service and all that jazz, so I hope he just comes back and says it is all covered. i hope you will join me in praying for that result. thanks in advance for your prayers.

-sidenote-
I still think saturn is a great car company and makes great vehicles. I just think they are like any business and the bottom line is turning a profit.
-end sidenote-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish we could not have cars (we just had to pay a shocking amount to fix mine last week and it wasn't our fault). Sadly, I have no good alternative for how to then commute to work in a city with no good public transportation.

Chicago is sounding good right now.

Nathan and I will be praying.

Courtney Strahan said...

woo hoo (about your car being fully covered)!!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.